We are now offering paddock boarding, with limited availability!
Paddock board includes high quality chopped forage, using Savvy Feeders. 24/7 access to water, and a lean-to shelter for horses to get out of the weather. Our paddocks will be semi-private with a maximum of 4 horses per paddock. Pens will be routinely cleaned to maintain hygiene and good footing. Additional feeding of supplied grain & supplements is optional.
Within our main barn, enjoy complimentary snacks & refreshments in the heated lounge equipped with a full kitchen, bathroom, TV and Wifi. The main barn features a heated, secured-entry tack room, washer and dryer, 2 large wash bays with hot and cold water, and indoor arena. Sliding and walk through doors from either stable aisle create easy entry into this bright and spacious 70 x 150 riding arena. The indoor arena features kick walls to keep horses & riders safe, sprinkler system to keep dust to a minimum, mirrors to enhance your equitation, and a viewing deck for spectators. Aside from the indoor amenities, the farm boasts a beautiful regulation dressage ring, and a large round pen.
- Exercising: 20 minute lunging/hand walking once weekly (4x/month)
- Grooming: Detangling and full body grooming weekly (4x/month) and one bathing/vacuuming session per month
INCLUDED IN OUR PADDOCK BOARDING PACKAGE:
- Consistent, high quality, chopped forage
- Twice daily feedings of owner-provided grain & supplements (optional)
- Spacious paddock shared with a maximum of 4 horses
- Paddocks routinely cleaned
- 24/7 access to water
- Savvy Feeders in every paddock
- Lean-to shelter
- Heated lounge with complimentary coffee, bottled water, & snacks
- TV with subscription to Horse.TV & More
- Free Wifi
- Private Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- Fully insulated indoor arena (72x150)
- Outdoor regulation dressage arena
- Outdoor round pen
- Heated tack room with security code entry
- Washer & Dryer
- 2 Wash Stalls with hot & cold water