Combination of Timothy Hay, Orchard Grass, Soybean Hulls,Vegetable Oil, Dried Brewers Yeast, Vitamins A, D3 and E.
- Low starch (NSC* 10% or less) , molasses-free grass forage for , horses with metabolic issues.
- Ideal for horses with Cushing's disease (insulin resistance) or Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy (PSSM).
EQUAL BALANCE BENEFITS
- Natural, palatable, consistent and nutritional source of blended timothy and orchard grass hay for all classes of horses.
- Can replace up to 100% of hay or pasture requirements.
- Supports blood building and digestive health with yeast, a natural source of B-vitamins.
- Helps promote the immune system.
- Chopped to enhance digestibility of nutrients critical to a horse's health and performance.
- Reduces metabolic concerns with controlled starch, while supporting muscle maintenance.
- Convenient and mess-free bags consistently contain the same palatable nutrition; reducing sorting and resulting in less waste than with conventional baled hay.
EQUAL BALANCE GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Crude Protein (min.) 9.0%
Crude Fat (min) 6.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 30.0%
Starch (max.) 4.0%
Vitamin A (min.) 600 IU/lb
Vitamin D (min.) 60 IU/lb
Vitamin E (min.) 5 IU/lb